Volunteers Needed (Jakarta) - SUKARELAWAN!

For volunteers who WISH TO DEPART TO ACEH, please contact Metro TV (Mr. Ori Buchory 0816.483 9056 atau 3192 2515).

For those of you in Jakarta you can donate your time to be a volunteers in this basecamps:
  • Basecamp Jl. Proklamasi no. 53 (across Tugu Proklamasi monument, ex BMW showroom). Contact person: Dina, no.hp: 0815.1014.3623)
  • Basecamp Jl. Pejaten Raya no. 5 (from Republika intersection mampang, head to pejaten â?? from kuningan, take a left turn at Republika intersection â?? about five houses from the intersection, right side of the street) CP : wahyudin 081808602778 or Adi 081808489096
What you will require to do there:
  1. Sorting food supplies, medicines, blankets, and clothes. Clothes need to be sorted into categories: women's, children's, men's, babies'.
  2. Carrying boxes, packing, labeling, registration.
  3. Loading and unloading boxes from/into trucks/cargo, from basecamps to the airport/harbor/warehouse/hercules.
  4. Data input, posting reports to mailing lists, provide logistics for other volunteers, asking more friends/colleagues to become volunteers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello,

Good Morning,

I am living in America, New York City to be specific...I have many friends and loved ones in Sumatra...I have been trying to find out how I can go over there and physically help any of the affected areas/communities...? I have contacted Red Cross, etc., and have not found any useful information...Yes, money is needed; and I would donate money as well, if I had any...But that is not the case...I do have my body, soul, and mind though...All of which are able and willing to help in any way possible...I am not remotely shy of hard, long, work....If anyone can help me find out how I can volunteer myself to those affected; please let me know...Either directly at: nabalom@yahoo.com...of by posting here...

Thank you...Terima Kasih

Sincerely,

Lance A. Michel
Anonymous said…
Looking for volunteer opportunity with children orphaned by tsunami. Experienced childcare worker. Available from Feb/March for short/medium term. Please contact Paul at paulispad@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Hello,
After the tsunami, my heart was telling me to go to asia and help the people. I would really like to go to Indonesia to help the relief efforts. However, it has been difficult to find an organization that is volunteering in Indonesia. Is there more of a need for volunteers in Banda Aceh or Jakarta? Should I just call the number that was posted, or is there also an email address I can have to contact someone? I plan to be in Indonesia in the end of February. I can be contacted at living4thecross@hotmail.com

Warmest Regards,
Sabrina Nguyen

Popular posts from this blog

New Zealand Donation for Aceh Relief

Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (PKS) Contact Number and Info